Bahamas marina and boat docks nestled in the quiet waters of Green Turtle Cay, in the Out Islands of Abaco. Deep sea fishing, ocean fishing, bone fishing, diving, boat rentals and beaches compliment our marina and hotel accommodations. Our 40 slip modern facilities, able to accommodate vessels up to 130 feet, have 30/50/100 amp service with water and free wireless internet access. Cruising yachtsmen have full use of the 4 Star Resort amenities including our yacht club pub, patio and indoor restaurants, pool, restrooms, showers and laundry facilities. A fully stocked ships commissary and fuel, including diesel, are available on site. Long term rates and discounts are available upon request. The Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina’s enviable geographic location on White Sound provides our guests with a central location to all of the nearby attractions. We are the only resort marina on the Cay that is within easy walking distance (less than 10 minutes) of the breathtaking, white sand beaches on the Atlantic Ocean. Extraordinary reef snorkeling can be found right off Ocean Beach! For those who prefer serene beauty, Coco Bay Beach is only a five minute walk from The Club. Golf cart rentals operate out of the Club and Marina complex and allow guests to make the short commute on the paved road to the historic, Loyalist settlement of New Plymouth for site seeing, shopping and dining. World class diving with Brendal Stevens, reef parties with Lincoln Jones and bone fishing with Ronnie Sawyer can all be arranged by our guest services staff. Click here for more information.
2018 – 2019 Marina Rates
- Low Season October – February : $1.85 per foot Nightly, $1.50 per foot Weekly, $1.00 per foot Monthly.
- High Season March – August : $2.00 per foot Nightly, $1.75 per foot Weekly, $1.50 per foot Monthly.
- Peak Season June – July : $2.25 per foot Nightly.
- Low Season October – February : $2.00 per foot Nightly, $1.50 per foot Monthly.
- High Season March – August : $2.25 per foot Nightly, $1.75 per foot Monthly.
- Peak Season June – July : $2.50 per foot Nightly.
- Electric : $.65 per KWH *Subject to change
- Water : $.35 gallon
- Levy : No
- Monthly : 30 day minimum, total collected upon arrival
- Dockmaster greet all new arrivals at the dock and provide assistance in docking.
- Dockmaster checks boats in the owner’s absence, including power lines, waterline, etc.
- Shower, token laundry service provided and restroom facilities.
- Dockmasters assist our guests with their luggage on arrival and departure.
- Freshwater swimming pool
- Golf cart rental on site
- VHF Channel 16
- 110 volts and 220 volts, 30/50 /100 amp service. Adapters available for rent
- Charge for water is $0.35 / per gallon / per night.
- Waste removal is provided
- Free wifi throughout marina provided
- Fully stocked chandlery store for groceries, ice, and beverages.
- Grog shoppe with a full selection of liquors, wines, and beer
- Resort Shop with clothing, shoes and gifts
- Ferry boat dock pick up and drop off
- Calls may be made at front desk during office hours and billed to your slip
- Front desk concierge service
- Fish cleaning station
- Fresh conch salad stand in high season